Search Page | Back to Results
Customer Experience Analyst
Quartz is looking for an organized, analytical person to join our Operations team as a Customer Experience Analyst. This role will partner with key stakeholders to improve the customer experience through researching, coordinating and measuring innovation solutions which will create loyalty, engagement and ease in use with Quartz products and solutions. This position will leverage tools, such as journey maps and data from customers, operations, and environment to identify pain points across the customer journey and develop methods for focusing on actionable insight and tracking progress.
• Accountable researching and recommending innovative solutions to address customer issues. Promote and track solutions through the role of liaison with vendors, provider partners, and internal departments on such solutions.
• Lead or contribute to the development of programs or projects in consultation with applicable stakeholders (e.g. project charter, statement of work, project plan)
• Partner with company market research team to gain insight by providing analytical and technical support across the range of market research-related initiatives
• Act as a Subject Matter Export on company processes and programs related to the Customer Experience strategic initiatives. Provide education, training and mentorship of internal staff on solutions
• Conduct customer impact analysis by working with stakeholders to provide insight and solutions
• Translate customer insights into concepts, personas, maintenance of customer journeys and system maps and other high-quality artifacts
• Translate experience principles into actionable checklists to deliver the team division
• Bachelor’s degree in healthcare or business field or equivalent experience
• Minimum 3 years of responsibility as a practitioner impacting or innovating customer insights or customer experience work, preferably with direct involvement in a health insurance or healthcare environment
• 2+ years of project management experience
• Knowledge of healthcare, health economics, or health insurance is a plus
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office skills
• Experience quantifying customer experience (CX) enhancements impact on business performance
• Experience with core CX measures such as CSAT, NES and NPS
• Experience managing and monitoring VOC (Voice of Customer) programs and analyzing data
• Knowledge of CX best practices, standards and customer centric CX methodologies
• Demonstrated experience in survey-based market research, CX, and data analysis
• Ability to understand and discuss technical issues, problem solve and apply analytical thinking skills
• Must be inquisitive, creative, and seek answers to complex questions
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously and complete timely
• Demonstrated success with cross-functional project teams and uses collaboration and influence to produce strong outcomes in projects
• Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment to achieve goals in a fast paced, highly challenging environment
Applicants will work full-time and have the option to work from our offices in Madison, WI, Onalsaka, WI, or Sauk City, WI. Quartz offers an excellent benefit and compensation package, opportunity for professional growth and a professional culture built upon the foundation of Respect, Responsibility & Relationships.
Quartz values and embraces diversity and is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Time: Full time
Updated: 12/18/2018 10:47:24 AM