Search Page | Back to Results
Sales Executive - Commercial Group Sales - 039686
To be fully engaged in providing Quality/No Harm, Customer Service and Stewardship by marketing Health First Health Plans to employers, brokers and consultants and selling new business to meet or exceed budgeted sales projections while building solid business relationships.
-Maintain and mine prospect database.
-Monitor and report on competitive industry environment regularly.
-Participate in new product development and assist in defining business strategy.
-Participate in business related associations and/or networks regularly.
-Possess strong knowledge of state and federal regulations governing commercial insurance sales.
-Competent in use of Core System, applications used in conjunction with the Core System and broker quoting system.
-Sell required number of new employees based on budgeted projections.
- Maintain average closing ratio of greater than 10%.
- Identify all small and large group prospects. Develop strategy. Respond to RFI’s and cultivate relationships.
- Coordinate development and submission of RFP for jumbo group prospects including the function areas of Underwriting, Account Management, and Marketing under the direction of the Director of Commercial Sales.
- Ensure compliance with continuing education requirements, including Ethics, as required to maintain active and appointed license.
- Develop and maintain broker relationships.
- Participate in sales and marketing events, including health fairs as needed.
- Conduct enrollment presentations.
- College degree in Business or related field
- Valid Florida health insurance license required or obtained within 90 days of hire
- Must manage and complete all required certifications based on each line of business (ex., AHIP, FFM, Continuing Education requirements)
- Complete understanding of underwriting
- Complete understanding of managed care (HMO, PPO and POS)
- Complete understanding of employee benefits
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Closing skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and database applications
Job: Health Insurance Sales
Organization: HF Administrative Plan Inc
Primary Location: United States-Florida - Brevard County-Rockledge
Shift Times: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Job Level: Associate
Time: Full time
Category: Marketing/sales/product development
Updated: 7/15/2019 10:32:33 AM