Search Page | Back to Results
To be fully engaged in providing Quality/No Harm, Customer Service and Stewardship by supporting strategic initiatives across the IDN by managing various strategic initiatives at Health First. This position will be responsible for the development and integration of market intelligence tools and resources for Health First. In fulfilling these responsibilities, the Manager, Strategy will contribute significantly toward the Integrated Delivery Network (IDN) meeting growth and customer satisfaction objectives.
• Recruit, manage and develop staff (as allocated)
• Work with appropriate stakeholders to create a clear feedback process whereby market movement and demand can be documented and incorporated into the strategy process.
• Responsible for building business cases, in coordination with other IDN stakeholders, for new business ventures, partnerships, and services.
• Work with interdepartmental and IDN leaders (as appropriate) to jointly design and hand-off deliverables.
• Oversees, as appropriate, the work of associate level strategy team members, in alignment with Health First standards.
• Coordinates ongoing analysis of needs and services within relevant geographies and demographics for Health First and its partners
• Conducts research by gathering data and preparing reports
• Provides follow-up and response to inquiries (e.g. surveys, external requests, etc)
• Participates in the development and implementation of strategies in partnership with Directors of Strategy. Monitors progress and escalates issues to leadership as necessary.
• Leads the development, writing, and communication of strategic projects, and presentations to internal and external stakeholders
• Attend and adhere to corporate and industry training, keeping abreast of industry and regulatory changes, and supporting team initiatives
• Other duties as required
• Coordinate and, as appropriate, lead ongoing strategic projects with full documentation and process management. This includes weekly communication with key stakeholders regarding status and potential organizational risks associated with the process.
• Develop, manage and communicate data-driven business cases for presentation to executive leadership summarizing community needs, services and opportunities for growth.
• As assigned, serves as ongoing point of contact for external consulting engagements
• Responsible for being a liaison in facilitating contracts on behalf of the strategy department. This includes managing the proper integration points and hand-offs within the organization to support sustainable administration.
• On occasion represents the System Director, Strategy at internal meetings.
• Actively participates in the Strategic Business Redesign process, leading cross-functional sub-work groups as assigned
• Manages the development of proposals and presentations using internal and external resource materials, such as databases, reports, presentations, white papers, etc
• Maintains client and vendor relationships and serves as department liaison as assigned.
• Monitors evolving trends in access, ease and convenience to bring new services and capabilities to Health First.
• Establishes and maintains effective, productive working relationships with key internal stakeholders for the purpose of meeting departmental performance objectives, financial targets and critical milestones.
• Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s Degree in Business, Health Administration or an equivalent preferred.
• Minimum of two years healthcare management or equivalent experience
• Extensive knowledge of healthcare industry and trends
• Experience with implementing new products and market expansion (or equivalent experience)
• Understanding the complexities of integrated delivery systems and how Health Plan integration impacts growth and profitability (or equivalent experience).
• Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
• Retail product experience preferred
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Exceptional people management and supervision skills
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and database applications
• Planning and organizational skills
Time: Full time
Updated: 7/30/2019 5:36:09 PM