Search Page | Back to Results
Director of Sales and Marketing
Job Title - Paramount Director of Sales and Marketing - Full Time - Days
Category - Business Professional
Organizational Unit ProMedica -> Paramount -> Paramount -> Marketing (8865)
Location - Maumee, OH 43537 US (Primary)
Job Description -
At Paramount, a division of ProMedica, we offer insurance to both large and small groups and also cater to Medicare (Paramount Elite) subscribers in northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan. Our Medicaid product (Paramount Advantage) services those living in the state of Ohio. We maintain an accreditation by the NCQA – the National Committee for Quality Assurance – for our Ohio HMO, Elite and Advantage products. We’re also part of ProMedica, which is ranked the second most integrated health system in the U.S. and No. 1 in the Midwest.
For more information about Paramount, please visit our website http://www.paramounthealthcare.com.
The Director of Sales and Marketing at Paramount will direct the overall Sales and Marketing Department functions in order to implement and achieve goals established by the strategic plan by product group. Primary focus on Commercial sales [Ohio & Michigan, Small Group and Large group, Fully Funded and ASO geographic areas]. Medicare [Paramount Elite & Medicare Supplement Ohio & Michigan] & HIX Market Place Exchange.
- Manage the Sales production of all direct report teams to meet annual sales and retention goals as prescribed in the annual budgets and goal sets.
- Interface with major employers and unions to obtain desired results, of client retention, and organic growth of our membership base
- Manage all Distribution Channels relationships [Brokers, Agents, & Consultants], in the areas of Education, contracting, compliance, commission payments/Tracking
- Represent the voice of the consumer and client in all internal and external operations meetings, driving member engagement and satisfaction with Paramount
- Mentor and motivate team to meet client engagement, CRM, and client satisfaction results.
- Ensure that all plans policies are consistently administered toward the staff through quarterly feedback and annual performance appraisals.
- Prepare, manage and maintain department budgets, and department goals.
- Direct the RFP process in a manner that allows accurate answers and timely submissions to take place.
- Assist and Facilitate direct product development to meet market changing needs, moving products from innovation/creation to product launch and operations
- Implement and maintain a sense of team culture within the Sales and Marketing Department.
- Motivate and educate marketing team to be consistent with our policy and procedures, Government regulatory mandates, & product knowledge, with emphasis on process quality improvement, and standardization
- To provide timely feedback to the executive team regarding market conditions and dynamics.
BBA in Sales and/or Marketing Management or related field
- Demonstrated problem-solving and organizational skills, excellent oral and written communication skills, and effective interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of the Greater Toledo and regional area & Multi-State employers.
- Featuring, Active listening, negotiating, public speaking, multi-taking
- Ability to move between company work stations, floors and departments; ability to travel independently throughout Plan’s service areas; ability to communicate within all levels of the clients HR, Executive, and leadership teams.
Years of Experience:
- 8-10 years management experience & equivalent experience in related employee benefit Insurance sales & client relationship management.
- Current HMO License, State of Ohio or ODI approved product licensure
- Valid Driver's License (travel required)
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. It serves communities in 28 states. The organization offers acute and ambulatory care, an insurance company with a dental plan, and post-acute and academic business lines. The organization has more than 56,000 employees, 13 hospitals, 2,100+ physicians and advanced practice providers with privileges, 900+ healthcare providers employed by ProMedica Physicians, Paramount, a health plan, and nearly 400 assisted living facilities, skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers, memory care communities, outpatient rehabilitation clinics, and hospice and home health care agencies. Driven by its Mission to improve your health and well-being, ProMedica has been nationally recognized for its advocacy programs and efforts to address social determinants of health. For more information about ProMedica, please visit www.promedica.org/aboutus.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
Employee Exemption Type Exempt
Job Type Full-time
Budgeted Hours / Pay Period 80
Shift Type Days
Time: Full time
Updated: 8/8/2019 8:56:18 AM