Search Page | Back to Results
Senior Business Operations Analyst - Health First
Compile, analyze and interpret data to make strategic and tactical recommendations to senior business leaders. Apply descriptive statistical data to business operations and present recommendations to executive leadership in a meaningful format. Consult with the business client to understand, define and provide information to inform the problem and recommend solutions. Work closely with business process owners to integrate data analytics into business processes to improve business performance. Lead projects requiring reporting of key metrics, business requirement definition, building test and control plans. Mentor junior team members. May partner with technology and project groups to define business requirements, perform user acceptance testing and implement changes.
1. Understand business operations and customer requirements to determine best approach to providing information to solve business questions and problems.
2. Pull, manipulate and validate data from various sources. Assists in the collection, consolidation, and validation of required information and data to maintain data integrity.
3. Create complex reports, trends, scorecards and dashboards for compliance and executive decisioning purposes.
4. Perform data and root causes analysis, advising and providing leadership the tools, data and information required to make business decisions.
5. Develop complex reports & end user tools eliminating manual processes; suggest potential system enhancements and other solutions.
6. Accountable for the development of innovative business solutions to maximize administrative efficiencies and customer satisfaction.
7. Recommends and implements process improvements to maximize efficiency and service for internal and external customers. Continually seeks and capitalizes upon opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client expectations.
8. May prepare compliance reports by interpreting technical specifications, pulling the data, analyzing and validating data and preparing reports.
9. May analyze and trouble shoot system and application issues and work with appropriate parties to resolve.
10. May support projects or process improvement initiatives with business requirements definition, building test plans, process mapping and control plans.
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, IT, Computer Science, Health Care Administration, Math, Statistics or related field
• Work Experience: Four years in a data, reporting or analysis role
• Advanced knowledge in essential Microsoft Office applications especially Excel & PowerPoint
• Advanced knowledge in data handling techniques
• Advanced understanding of SQL programming or other data extract techniques
• SSIS-SSRS, Qlikview and Power BI experience preferred
• Ability to build relationships and communicate at all levels in organization
• Detail oriented
Time: Full time
Updated: 1/21/2020 12:46:22 PM