Search Page | Back to Results
Director-SHP Care Coordination
Samaritan Health Plans (SHP) Care Coordination is looking for a dynamic leader in our Director position to carry us forward in our ongoing success as a department and a health plan.
The Director-SHP Care Coordination develops, implements, and evaluates both a Utilization Management and Care Management program that addresses the triple aims: improving patient experience, improving the health of populations, and reducing the per capita cost of health care. This position directs care coordination projects and strategic initiatives demonstrating improvement in operational outcomes. The Director would provide oversite and mentoring for Care Coordination staff deploying resources efficiently and effectively to achieve goals as set forth by executive leadership and the organization’s mission.
- Master’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Five (5) years experience in program or project management required. The experience must have included program evaluation responsibility.
- Five (5) years supervisory experience required.
Experience or training in the following required:
- Disease management, utilization management, case management, clinical pharmacy and managed care.
- Computer applications.
- Data analysis, problem-solving processes and communication strategies.
Previous experience in the following preferred:
- Health plans.
- Oregon Medicaid/CCO.
- Medicare, Medicaid and commercial insurance.
- Current unencumbered Oregon RN license preferred.
Time: Full time
Updated: 6/2/2021 3:41:52 PM