Search Page | Back to Results
UX and UI Design Specialist
In this role, the UX & UI Design Specialist is responsible for creating interactive designs that elevate our user’s experience on the corporate websites. Responsible for improving the usability, accessibility, and website navigation in a way that is intuitive, attractive and convenient for users. Maintains an advanced understanding of user experience, personas, wireframes, and user-centered design. Combines elements of research, analytics, and digital design to refine and improve existing web solutions. Participates in grooming of user stories to challenge solutions and continuously improve usability. Manages projects with both internal resources and external vendors
The UX & UI Design Specialist enjoys bringing abstract concepts to life and working with a creative team on initiatives to meet business objectives and exceed user expectations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Create user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, the voice of the customer, user journeys, customer feedback, and usability findings.
• Responsible for optimal user experience across all CDPHP web properties.
• Be the unwavering guardian of the established corporate website styles and pattern library to assure a consistent user experience as new features are developed.
• Champion excellent user-centered design standards.
• Present design work confidently to stakeholders and build trusting relationships.
• Provide design solutions across various touchpoints (desktop, mobile, apps).
• Lead usability testing across all CDPHP web properties, present findings, and advocate for changes based upon findings.
• Ability to leverage Google Analytics reporting to recommend usability enhancements and to measure success of implemented enhancements.
• Experience using content management systems, preferably Sitecore, to update the corporate web sites.
• Significant knowledge to implement personalized digital marketing initiatives, conduct A/B and multi-variant testing.
• Interface with multiple CDPHP departments, cross-functional teams and Information Technology web development staff.
• Maintain effective, cooperative working relationships with people both internally and externally as it relates to the operations and business of CDPHP.
For more information on CDPHP, visit https://www.cdphp.com/careers
Apply for UX and UI Design Specialist using the link below:
Time: Full time
Category: Marketing/sales/product development
Updated: 6/3/2021 2:21:01 PM