Search Page | Back to Results
Sr. Software Configuration Analyst
The Senior Software Configuration Analyst provides strategic business analysis services to business partners. The focus of this position is to work closely with the business units to gain in-depth understanding of customer's business strategy, processes, services, roadmap, and the context in which the business operates. This role will be key to understanding the system capabilities and business functions needed to address business challenges.
The Senior Software Configuration Analyst is responsible for reviewing assigned business processes from end-to-end to identify and address operational, financial, and technological risks. Identify opportunities to improve efficiency. Responsibilities will include a full range of activities from leading and/or assisting with small to larger, more complex projects related to operational business functions that affect team members and partners at the market level.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Demonstrate up-to-date expertise in Information Systems. Drive business decisions to the development and execution of action plans by providing advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices while leveraging our software systems.
• Perform system conversions, upgrades and enhancements including developing and executing test plans.
• Lead and participate in multiple projects or business solutions from initiation to completion.
• Collaborate closely with IT and end users to gather and document business requirements needed for system modifications, enhancements, and implementations. Ability to negotiate needs and expectations of multiple stakeholders.
• Identify, create, and facilitate process design changes by conducting business and systems process analysis and design at a complex level, including recognizing patterns and conceptualizing processes.
• Develop, document, and execute test plans for complex projects and/or strategic initiatives.
• Provide leadership to team members and peers through collaboration and relationship building; ability to articulate recommendations and viewpoints to various levels of personnel including, but not limited to peers and Senior Management within the organization as well as external vendors and/or clients. Hold self and team accountable for results.
• Adapt to competing demands, organizational or industry changes, and new responsibilities.
Required Education, Experience and Skills:
• Bachelor's degree in healthcare administration or related field.??Applicable experience may be considered in lieu of a bachelor's degree.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to work with all levels of personnel across the organization as well as external clients and/or vendors.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Excellent attention to detail, prioritization, and organization.
• Strong project management skills with the ability to successfully manage multiple tasks and/or projects at any given point.
• Regulatory knowledge around Health Plan requirements.
Desired Experience and Skills:
• Healthcare Business Analyst/Facets Configuration Analyst with 10 years of experience in the Healthcare Industry.
• Knowledge and experience of EDI transactions, ASC X12 Transaction sets.
• Expert SQL skills to perform reporting with an emphasis in Facets databases.
• Must be able to operate a PC for extended periods of time.
• Compliance with regulatory and accrediting organization (e.g., MDH, NCQA) and applicable laws and regulations (e.g., HIPAA, Affordable Care Act).
• Adherence to internal quality control guidelines and processes (e.g., SOC1).
PreferredOne is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please apply using the following link: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=5cae4a9e-a45b-4155-878e-068c1025b452&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=403348&lang=en_US&source=CC4
Time: Full time
Category: Information technology
Updated: 7/14/2021 2:32:32 PM