The Health Plan Alliance Summer Reading Challenge is Back!
Health Plan Alliance
Summer is officially here! It's time to re-energize, get fresh ideas and find new ways to make the "work of work" even easier. Join the Health Plan Alliance Summer Reading Challenge and gain valuable intel and know-how from experts across the country (and win Starbucks gift cards too).
View the most resources each week and we'll send you a Starbucks gift card. Five winners will be announced weekly, but only one will earn the title of Ultimate Summer Reading Champion on September 20. Imagine spending your summer reading timely articles, watching videos and listening to podcasts that all contribute to your professional development...all while sipping on your favorite Starbucks beverage.
How to win
- Pick your favorites from the more than 3,300 peer, thought leader and industry generated resources in our Alliance Knowledge CenterSM (P.S. Resources shared through the discussion forum count too!)
- Download more resources than your peers each week and win one of five Starbucks gift cards.
- Five weekly winners will be announced every Monday from June 28 through September 20.
- The individual who views the most resources during the challenge will earn the title of Ultimate Summer Reading Challenge Champion. The champion will be announced on September 20.
I want to compete, but I don't have an Alliance account
- Click the blue Log in/Register button in the top right corner.
- Click “Register now for access to the Health Plan Alliance virtual community and related resources.”
- Search for your company name.
- Click "Enroll" next to you company name.
- Next, you'll be prompted to complete your profile.
- Once your profile is complete, you'll receive a confirmation email with your login credentials.
- PRO TIP: Register for the next Alliance Orientation where you can learn more about all the tools and resources available to you and get your questions answered.
Not sure if you already have an account or need to reset your password?
Click the blue Log in/Register button in the top right corner. Enter your email. Leave the password field blank and then click submit. If you have an account, you will receive a password reset email.
I am having trouble finding resources in the Knowledge CenterSM
that match my interests
Post a question to the discussion forum and ask your peers to share their resources. To see individuals' responses and the resources they share, make sure you are opted in to receive discussion forum emails or return to your discussion thread page to see what's been added.
Want personalized resource recommendations or need help with the discussion forum?
Contact the Alliance staff with topics you'd like to learn about and we'll send you our curated favorites: email@example.com. For technical support, contact our web support team: 1-888-472-0123.