Health Plan Alliance and HealthScape Advisors conduct value based payment benchmarking study
Health Plan Alliance
Health Plan Alliance today announced a joint effort with HealthScape Advisors on a value based payment survey to help Alliance health plan members gain a better understanding of current experiences and challenges with value based payment models. The results and output of this survey will provide plans the opportunity to:
- Benchmark current value based payment model experience against Alliance plan member peers and other industry stakeholders
- Share strategic insights on critical issues related to value based payment model execution and operating model effectiveness
- Participate in value add opportunities for complimentary and customized feedback
Communication of results
HealthScape will present preliminary survey results and strategic insights during our June Health System/Health Plan Value Visit in Chicago, IL, June 14-16, as well as develop summary reports for Alliance member plans. There will also be an opportunity for complimentary, individual follow-up with health plan leadership to discuss experiences compared to provider and non-provider owned plans and implications for future value based efforts.
How can you participate
Identify a member of your organization with knowledge/responsibility for value based payment models (plan titles and functions could include Network, Chief Medical Officer, Strategy) and send their contact information to Alexis Levy, E: email@example.com. They will then be contacted to:
1) Complete a short, web-based survey (10-15 minutes) that will provide baseline information
2) Conduct a one hour interviews with HealthScape Advisors over the next two months to discuss specific issues related to value based payment
If you have questions, or need any additional information, please contact Alexis Levy, HealthScape Advisors or Sara Neese, Health Plan Alliance.
Sara Neese, RN