Health Plan Alliance members will meet in November 15-17 in Orlando, FL to discuss clinical informatics
Health Plan Alliance
The Health Plan Alliance today announced the agenda for the 2017 Health Plan Alliance Clinical Informatics Value Visit is now available. This event will focus on exploring best practices in developing maintaining, and leveraging the data engines that power strategic initiatives centered on delivering the best quality care to the patients who need it, when they need it, and in the most appropriate venues. This two and a half day event will bring leaders in informatics, clinical analytics and quality improvement together with clinicians, medical economists and analysts to dive into the components that make a health plan successful when it comes to leveraging data in more powerful ways. The event agenda boasts six confirmed case studies from Alliance member organizations.
- How to operationalize a data driven culture, and hear lessons learned directly from Health Alliance Plan’s CIO
- Health New England’s director of healthcare informatics shares their efforts on designing and implementing effective data governance, with a focus on data quality
- Community Health Plan of Washington returns to this meeting’s speaking faculty to update attendees on the data aggregation project they’ve been powering through for many years now, with a focus on how to bring all the provider partners to the table
- Sentara Health Plans’ VP of clinical care services speaks to what can happen next: Sharing meaningful and actionable data with providers, with an eye on supporting care management
- Presbyterian’s VP of data and analytics provides a bird’s eye view of a system-wide effort to democratize data analytics and the resulting insights, making the information accessible and actionable for all business units
- Alliance's newest member health plan, Peoples Health: Using data to measure performance and tell your story
The value visit will also include a session on dashboards with a lineup of flash case studies from attending health plans geared to uncover dashboard design best practices and lessons learned.
Like all Alliance value visits, this meeting brings colleagues from across the country together to support one another’s efforts, build networks, and share learnings that ultimately improve each of the health plan’s ability to serve your members. We hope you’ll join us. Registration is open and the preferred room block rate expires October 31st so don’t delay.