Alliance of Community Health Plans (ACHP)
Washington, DC 20006
Alliance members, log in to view this company's complete profile.
Member Level: GPO Participant-non revenue
Description of Services: The Alliance of Community Health Plans (ACHP) is a national leadership organization bringing together innovative health plans and provider groups that are among America’s best at delivering affordable, high-quality coverage and care. ACHP’s member health plans provide coverage and care for more than 18 million Americans. These prestigious organizations focus on improving the health of the communities they serve and are on the leading edge of innovations in affordability and quality of care, including primary care redesign, payment reforms, accountable health care delivery and use of information technology. Follow us on Twitter: @_ACHP.
Drawing on years of experience, our members collaborate, share strategies and work toward solutions to some of health care’s biggest challenges. Their work is the foundation for ACHP’s advocacy on behalf of better health care nationally.
Primary Service: Marketing services
Secondary Service: Business services
- Association Health Plans Put Consumers at Risk, Destabilize the Market
- Today in response to the final rule allowing association health plans, the Alliance of Community Health Plans (ACHP) releases the following statement.
- ACHP recommends improvements to quality ratings, inclusion of telehealth in MA, increased flexibility for health plans in letter to CMS
- The Alliance of Community Health Plans (ACHP) is recommending important steps to control drug costs, collaboration on new quality efforts and is pressing for telehealth services for America’s seniors in comments to CMS’ proposed rule on Medicare Advantage and Part D.
- Alliance of Community Health Plans offers Health Plan Alliance members discounted pricing on market intelligence reports, Medicare Advantage (MA) SnapShots®
- Alliance members interested in learning more about this offer should watch the on-demand presentation or contact Stephen Cox, 202-758-2247.
- Webinar: Tackling Homelessness and Impacting Health Outcomes: A Community Health Plan Approach
- WEBINAR: Join us this Thursday, Dec 14 at 1 pm EST for a webinar on tackling homelessness and impacting health outcomes. Clinical leaders from UPMC, CareOregon and HealthPartners will share how they are addressing homelessness and housing insecurity to improve the health of at-risk populations.