The Phia Group, LLC
Braintree, MA 02184
Alliance members, log in to view this company's complete profile.
Member Level: Silver
Description of Services: The Phia Group, LLC is an expert provider of health care cost containment techniques offering comprehensive consulting services, legal expertise, plan document drafting, subrogation and overpayment recovery, claim negotiation, and plan defense designed to control costs and protect plan assets.
Health care costs too much and the price is increasing; employers are forced to offset costs onto employees through higher co-pays and deductibles. The Phia Group strives to make health benefits affordable for employers and employees. We start by promoting and educating employers about self-funding, then we invent and implement cost containment services while delivering custom solutions to meet specific client needs; hard working Americans deserve access to high quality, affordable health care and our expert team wants to provide that opportunity for them.
Primary Service: Consulting
Secondary Service: Technology solutions
- Reference-based pricing explained
- While many view reference-based pricing as an immediate solution – and it certainly has proven to be a useful cost-containment tool for many – others view it as a way to change the industry for the better.
- BLOG: Q&A - Containing costs on out of network claims
- We sat down with Tim Callender, VP at The Phia Group (one of the companies in our GPO) to learn more about health plans' cost-containment challenges and the savings health plans have achieved on out of network claims with The Phia Group's newest cost-containment service, Phia Unwrapped.
- Creating the tools for healthcare cost containment
- Self-funded plans are leading the way and imperfect regulatory action may still create opportunities for self-funding.
- The Best of Times and the Worst of Times: How Imperfect Regulatory Action May Still Create Opportunities for Self-Funding
- Upon review of the various regulations, it seems new incentives for the creation of self-funded employer plans now exist. Provided is a summary of certain recent regulatory developments.
- The Phia Group is now a part of the Alliance group purchasing organization
- Learn more about The Phia Group's services and the savings available through their Alliance GPO contract.
- Health Plan Alliance adds three new companies to its Group Purchasing Organization (GPO)
- Simplify Healthcare, Stonegate Advisors and The Phia Group join the list of now 19 companies offering discounts, savings and value-added services through the Alliance GPO.