Naperville, IL 60565
Alliance members, log in to view this company's complete profile.
Member Level: Bronze
Description of Services: Description of Services:
Founded in 2008, focused exclusively on Health Plans, Simplify Healthcare has developed deep expertise in Benefit Plan Management, Provider Data and Contract Management and Value-based Reimbursement. We believe that by addressing critical pain points with our solutions, health plans will be able to improve quality, reduce costs, improve speed to market and eventually bend the healthcare cost curve.
This market leading benefit plan management solution provides straight through processing for standard plans and ease-of-use for customized plans by creating a single source of truth for benefits data that can auto-generate plan documents. eBenefitSync’s workflow and rules engine deliver benefit information from eBenefitSync’s information repository directly into the systems that need it, precisely when they need it, with no human intervention required.
The industry's first CMS PBP integrated, turnkey Medicare Advantage product/plan configuration and document generation (ANOC/EOC, SB) solution, eMedicareSync helps Medicare plans automate the CMS PBP Bid process, improve accuracy, timeliness, and reduce efforts and costs by up to 75 percent.
eProviderSync is a SaaS-based provider and provider contract management solution that automates the end-to-end provider life cycle and enables providers to create a single source of truth. It helps providers configure contracts with intelligent decision support for provider data, directory, network and relations teams and generate provider notifications, credentialing, authorizations, and contracts from a single data source.
Advanced Payment Platform (AP2)
This value-based reimbursement solution combines existing analytics capability with a powerful reimbursement engine that complements existing claims-based payments. AP2 lets users house all non-bundled Fee-For-Value (FFV) payment programs in a single solution while robust audit and automated retroactive algorithms ensure compliance and transparency for health plans and providers.
Primary Service: Technology solutions
Secondary Service: Technology solutions
- A large health plan in Pennsylvania automates benefit product builds in 7 days with eBenefitSync, meeting enrollment goals
- eBenefitSync was named a sole leader by IDC in the US Health Plan Product/Plan Benefit Configuration Solutions 2016 Vendor Assessment.
- BLOG: Q&A - How health plans can simplify the benefit plan process
- We sat down with Mohammed Vaid, CEO of Simplify Healthcare, to get his perspective on how some health plans are seeing success with benefit plan automation, achieving compliance and growth, and saving significant dollars.
- Simplifying the Benefit Plan Management Process
- Simplify Healthcare is now a part of the Alliance GPO. Learn more about what they offer and how they are already providing value to several Alliance members.
- Health Plan Alliance adds three new companies to its Group Purchasing Organization (GPO)
- Simplify Healthcare, Stonegate Advisors and The Phia Group join the list of now 19 companies offering discounts, savings and value-added services through the Alliance GPO.