Annapolis, MD 21401
Alliance members, log in to view this company's complete profile.
Member Level: Bronze
Description of Services: Pulse8 is the only Healthcare Analytics and Technology Company delivering complete visibility into the efficacy of your Risk Adjustment and Quality Management programs. We enable health plans and at-risk providers to achieve the greatest financial impact in the ACA Commercial, Medicare Advantage, and Medicaid markets. By combining advanced analytic methodologies with extensive health plan experience, Pulse8 has developed a suite of uniquely pragmatic solutions that are revolutionizing risk adjustment and quality. Pulse8’s flexible business intelligence tools offer real-time visibility into member and provider activities so our clients can apply the most cost-effective and appropriate interventions for closing gaps in documentation, coding, and quality. For more company information, please contact Scott Filiault at (732) 570-9095, visit us at www.Pulse8.com, or follow us on Twitter @Pulse8News.
Primary Service: Analytics
Secondary Service: Technology solutions
- Paramount Heath Care and Pulse8 present joint case study at Health Plan Alliance Value Visit
- The information shared is critical for those looking to gain efficiencies and reduce provider abrasion by integrating the gap closure initiatives of both the Risk Adjustment and Quality Improvement teams.
- The Rise of Illumin8 Active Intelligence
- Pulse8 Illumin8 Active Intelligence platform unifies and unleashes the benefits of technologies that summarize, contextualize, and highlight what you need to know, when you need to know it when action is warranted. This new platform employs truly innovative technology to ease your chain of pain and enable data to be harnessed, transformed, and empowered to drive actions that make a difference.
- HEDIS® 2018 updates and changes
- Last week, the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) held its first live update about this year's HEDIS® 2018 technical specifications changes.