2023 Insider Summit
Event Date: 8/29/2023 - 8/30/2023
A meeting exclusively for c-level executives of leading and up-and-coming healthcare companies
Save the date! Registration and additional meeting details will be available soon.
NEW! for 2023, this meeting is designed to bring c-level strategic executives from health plan product and services companies together for unparalleled collaboration. Leave with valuable intelligence and influential relationships for advancing your organization’s market position.
- Enjoy a evening cocktail reception on Tuesday, August 29, to network with healthcare company CEOs and c-level strategy leaders, invited Health Plan Alliance member c-level executives, and the Alliance team.
- Hear the latest market intelligence from the Alliance executive leadership team and Alliance member c-level executives.
- Leverage dedicated time to update the Alliance executive leadership team on your company's capabilities and thought leader expertise for relevant health plan leader queries.
- Network with CEOs from leading healthcare companies and healthcare start-ups for peer-to-peer learning and potential collaborative opportunities.
- (1) in-person meeting pass for your CEO or another c-level strategic executive
- The opportunity to interact with c-level executives from Alliance member health plans
- Strategic programming designed to support your organization, including a deep dive into Alliance members’ strategic priorities plus a sneak peek of the Health Plan Alliance programming and project plan for the next calendar year
- Dedicated time to download the Alliance executive leadership on your capabilities and expertise for relevant health plan leader queries
- Time to network with CEOs from leading healthcare companies and healthcare start-ups
Who you'll see there
- CEOs and c-level executives from Alliance member organizations
- CEOs and c-level strategy leaders from leading healthcare companies and healthcare start-ups
- Alliance executive leadership team
|Fee End Date||Description||Amount|
|8/30/2023||For 2023 Preferred Business Sponsors, *Registration code required||Free|
What to expect: Health and Safety Protocols
The Health Plan Alliance’s hallmark is the unique space we provide for our members and partners to come together and meaningfully connect around the challenges and opportunities your organizations navigate every day. The health and safety of every attendee is our top priority and we are implementing health and safety protocols for our in-person events aimed at protecting all participants.
These protocols will be updated in response to ongoing guidance from CDC and local health authorities. If you have attended Alliance in-person meetings before, know this experience will be different in many ways – but also rest assured that we remain dedicated to creating unique opportunities to connect, learn and share with your colleagues from across the country.
Please review the Updated Safety protocols HERE.
By registering to attend the event you agree and understand these specific risks noted below:
Liability Disclaimer and Release: COVID-19
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic. COVID-19 is reported to be extremely contagious. The exact methods of spread and contraction are unknown, but the virus is believed to spread from person-to-person, by contact with contaminated objects, and even possibly in the air. People reportedly can be infected and show no symptoms yet still spread the disease. COVID-19 is reported to cause serious illness and death. The Health Plan Alliance cannot prevent attendees from becoming exposed to, contracting, or spreading COVID-19 while attending a HPA event or activity. Any in-person interaction may increase the risk of contracting or spreading COVID-19.
I agree and understand these specific risks and nonetheless accept them in order to attend this HPA event. These services are of such value to me that I accept the risk of being exposed to, contracting, and/or spreading COVID-19 in order to participate in person rather than arranging for an alternative method participating or not participating at all. I further hereby forever release and waive all claims and rights against the Health Plan Alliance in connection with exposure, infection, and/or spread of COVID-19 related to utilizing their services or premises or interacting with their members. I understand that this release and waiver means I give up my right to bring any claims including for personal injuries, death, disease, property losses, or any other loss that may be released and waived under applicable law, including, but not limited to, claims of negligence, and I understand that this release and waiver prevents me from seeking damages in any way against the Health Plan Alliance, whether such damages are known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, or that occur now or in the future.
I understand that the Health Plan Alliance and the event venue will implement COVID-19 health and safety protocols that align with the most recent guidance released by the CDC and the local health authority. These protocols will include details regarding code of conduct and safety measures (ie, wearing masks in public spaces, maintaining physical distance during sessions, etc) for all attendees. I understand I will be expected to adhere to these guidelines.
Health Plan Alliance Learning Lab
290 E. John Carpenter Freeway, Bldg 1
Irving, TX 75062
Hotels that offer shuttles to our headquarters
Note: Shuttle service is subject to change, check with the hotel before booking
Omni Mandalay Hotel
221 E Las Colinas Blvd
Irving, TX 75039
Aloft Las Colinas
122 E John Carpenter Fwy
Irving, TX 75062
From this hotel you can walk to Vizient - ask us for directions.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Irving Convention Center
333 W John Carpenter Fwy
Irving, TX 75039
Need more recommendations send an email to the Alliance.
AttireBusiness casual attire is appropriate for the meeting. Remember that the hotel meeting room temperatures vary, so we recommend that you layer clothing to be comfortable in case the room becomes either hot or cold.
Taxi from the Dallas/Ft Worth International airport and Love Field airport is approximately $25 one-way. UberX is $17-20. The hotels above provide a shuttle to the Alliance office at 290 E John Carpenter Fwy, Bldg 1, which is where the meeting will be held.
Dallas weatherView the latest weather forecast.
Below is a list of all delegates registered to date for this event
- Nicole Fultz
- Director at ABC Company