Health and Safety at Alliance In-Person MeetingsLast updated: September 21, 2021
The Alliance’s hallmark is the unique space we provide for our members and partners to come together and meaningfully connect around the challenges and opportunities your organizations navigate every day. The health and safety of every attendee is our top priority and we are implementing health and safety protocols for our in-person events aimed at protecting all participants.
These protocols are based on the latest guidance from the CDC and local health authorities. If you have attended Alliance in-person meetings before, know this experience will be different in many ways—but also rest assured that we remain dedicated to creating unique opportunities to connect, learn and share with your colleagues from across the country.
What you need to do
- Bring proof of vaccination for yourself and any guests. This will be required to receive your badge.
- Complete a health screening. All attendees will be asked to certify several statements upon check in, indicating they have not been exposed to COVID-19 in the past 14 days and are not experiencing any symptoms.
- Wear a face mask at all times.
- Wash hands and use hand sanitizer regularly
- Please isolate if you experience any of the following symptoms: fever, chills, new or worsening cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, new muscle aches, or headache.
What we will do for you
- All Alliance staff is fully vaccinated.
- Provide socially-distanced seating arrangements in meeting spaces.
- Offer outdoor options for networking events and meals when masking is problematic. (Weather permitting)
- Offer personal wrist bands with red, green or yellow indicators so others will be aware of your level of comfort.
- Red — Hi! I’m keeping my distance
- Yellow — Ok with talking but not touching
- Green — Ok with hugs and high-fives
We appreciate your understanding as we work hard to keep all attendees safe and healthy. If you are not feeling well or have reason to believe you may have been exposed to COVID-19, we strongly urge you to follow the CDC guidelines for self-quarantine and not travel.
Know before you go
Proof of Vaccination
For the purposes of participation in Alliance in-person meetings, a person is considered fully vaccinated:
- 2 weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines, or
- 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine
A physical copy of the CDC COVID-19 vaccination card or a photo of the card, along with a photo ID, will be accepted as proof of vaccination at the registration desk.
Face coverings will be required for all individuals in accordance with Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations. Masks are expected in indoor meeting spaces with the exception of when attendees are eating or drinking and in a location where they can maintain a minimum distance of six feet between other attendees.
If you have additional questions about the in-person meeting experience, contact us! email@example.com.