Value-Based Care and Programs Toolkit
NOTE: You must login to your Alliance account to access the articles and resources below. Some content may only be accessible to Alliance members.
- Presentation: Value Based Care for Health Plans
- Medicaid health plans are seeing a growing appetite for Value Based Care across the country. While each state brings its own nuance to the table, we are seeing consistent themes on a national scale.
- Presentation: Case study - Flight Path to a Value Based Care Model
- Passport leadership shares the details of their approach to a VBC model, including lessons learned along the way, where they are today, and their plan for the road ahead.
- HealthScape Value Based Payment Survey Summary
- HealthScape Advisors recently partnered with the Health Plan Alliance and several of their health plan clients to investigate drivers of success under value-based payment models. The effort included a survey with responses from more than 30 health plans to understand each organization's journey toward value-based payment.
- Presentation: Johns Hopkins Case Study: Plotting out a pathway to risk
- In this case study presentation at the 2017 Medicare Advantage Value Visit, Johns Hopkins leaders share their strategic vision for the organization's "pathway to risk" ? how they are laying plans and making investments to prepare the health plan for successfully administering VBP structures. Presenters discuss their pathway and its guiding principles and what elements need to be at risk. In addition, they share what they?ve identified as the fundamentals of assessing providers? risk readiness and the tools and education they are developing to support provider transformation - especially in the MA business.
- Presentation: Succeeding in Risk Adjustment: Strategies for Using Data Analytics to Drive Coding Accuracy & Efficiency
- As the healthcare industry moves towards value-based payment models, accurate risk adjustment is increasingly critical to the success of health plans, directly impacting both financial performance and care quality.