10/06/2020 - 10/08/2020
Grow your business with the support of our GPO
There’s no better way to increase your visibility, credibility and grow your business with our members. We carefully select companies that align with our members’ needs and are willing to offer our members exclusive savings they won’t find anywhere else. Let us help facilitate introductions with your key prospects and work with you to attain your goals.
Why join the GPO?
The Alliance serves more than 4,400 active members from nearly 50 provider-sponsored health plans. As a GPO participant, you’ll receive increased exposure to individuals from all areas of health plan operations in one of the fastest growing segments of the managed care market.
Because GPO participants are thoroughly vetted by Alliance leadership and governance committees, Alliance members know they can trust and rely on the companies in the GPO. When Alliance members are looking for a business partner, Alliance leadership and members start with the businesses in the Alliance GPO.
Increase business efficiency
Gain access to a dedicated marketing channel which includes:
- Year-round communications about your business and offerings via email, webinars, newsletters and the Alliance website
- Personal outreach and introductions by the Alliance leadership
- Focused strategy sessions with Alliance leadership
- Insight into your current and prospective clients’ needs
How to join the GPO
- Complete profile in the Alliance vendor directory
- Have at least two Alliance members as contracted customers for a minimum of 18 months
- Provide a reference from three health plans, one of which must be an Alliance health plan member
- Have served as programming faculty and/or a sponsor of at least two Alliance events in the last two years
- Complete GPO Participant Application
- Agree to use Alliance standard contract
- Obtain contract and participation approval from the Alliance
Maximum 3% of revenue generated in new business from Alliance members during the contract term. The Alliance returns a percentage of admin fees back to its members in the form of an annual product distribution and invests the remaining revenue back into the growth of the organization.
Timeline for approval
The GPO proposal review and contract approval process may take a minimum of six months.
View companies in the GPO
Take a look at our current GPO partners
Learn more about us
We are the leading provider-sponsored and regional health plans in the country
See your stats
See your listing performance and ideas to engage further
Ready to start a conversation? Connect with our team